6.4.2011

6.4.2011

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

who are you?

Good  Morning!!!!

It's crazy to write that and think there are actually some of you out there that will be reading this!!!

I've thought of making this blog for some time, mainly to help me and my mind but also to maybe reach someone who's heart is struggling with some of the same things mine is.

Some days this might be a few words, a picture, a quote and some days this might be a full fledged essay! I look forward to sharing things that are going through my head and hope that they affect someone some way.

sooooo lets get started:

     If I were to be asked who I was, to explain myself I'm not quite sure how I would respond. I'm many things. I'm a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a hard worker, a child of God, a youth leader, a mother to a baby who is now in heaven, a introvert at times, an extrovert at others. Who are you is such a loaded question. You aren't one person, you aren't one thing. You are a culmination of things, of people, of circumstances, of choices and of experiences.

    All of the "things", all the compartmentalized people that make me up are all important, all unique and all make me exactly who I am.
I'm right where I know God wants me........that does not however change that I might not be where I want to be.

I want to have my baby alive. I want to be a young mommy with all of my high school / college friends. I don't want to answer the dreaded how many kids do you have question or explain the miscarriage. I don't want any of that. I want to be somewhere else....but patiently I wait...I trust in God with all my heart (Proverbs 3:5) I live in the life I have now with the HOPE of what God is going to give me tomorrow.

LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're struggling, J. I've prayed for you and I'll continue to pray for you and your charming husband both. This blog was a wonderful idea and I think it takes a lot of courage to write down what you're feeling and share it with the world. I want to ask you to consider joining a support group online if you haven't already. The women in these groups understand your heartache better than anyone and they're such inspirational and encouraging women. I know of a lovely group of ladies if you're interested. They have lots of shoulders and great advice. A lot of them have even gotten their rainbow babies from that advice! Let me know if you'd like to meet them. In any case, I wish you all the strength and love you need. This was a wonderful read. <3

    ReplyDelete